Thursday, December 3, 2009

CAMERAtan

I had downloaded CAMERAsan a while back, but for some reason, never tried/purchased CAMERAtan. Now I am wondering why the hell not? I bought this app a few days ago and already I love it. The iPhone is becoming one of my favorite cameras/devices. Not because of the camera per say, but because of all of the wonderful apps people create. This one is no different.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cameratan-toy-digital-camera/id327075195?mt=8

This is page one of the menu. Page 2 has 7 more effects.



A tip I have when using this app: For some reason, it always saves your photo @ the lower quality instead of the higher. You want to make sure you check the button that says 1280pixel(3GS) It's kind of a nuisance but maybe soon it will be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment