Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Various Filters

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I should have. I was going to post here everyday. Oh well, nothing to change that. I'll post now. :]

So today I was messing around with an iPhone photo (which I normally do) and I thought that I would post a photo featuring the same photo, with different effects.


I love all of them lol.

1st Photo- Helga, Instant, (no borders) then Colorcross. All done in CameraBag
2nd Photo- Same photo as the first, but used an effect in PhotoStudio called "Old Film Frame"
3rd Photo- Same photo as the first, but used an effect in PhotoStudio called "Vintage Greyscale"
4th Photo- Same photo as the first, but used an effect in PhotoStudio called "Color Explosion"
5th Photo- Same photo as the first, but I can't remember the effect I used...
6th Photo- The original photo, put into CameraBag and used the "Helga" effect

Which photo do you like best? :]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them,'cept for number 4, the colour explosion, cool effect perhaps for a different photo.. if I HAD to choose, I'd say middle top.. I like your blow btw :)

    ReplyDelete